Submit a Ticket
Dashboard is a home page for Matter365 users.
Matter365 logo in top left corner is a shortcut that will bring you back to Dashboard, regardless of the page of the application you are currently at.
On left hand side there is a menu with the most important features of the application you will use on a daily basis. Items of that menu include:
In top right corner, there are a few shortcuts:
Time tracking timer
– Quick way of starting a timer for a new activity
– show/hide time tracking timer
icon – Quick search (it will look into Matters, Contacts and Documents)
icon – Quick create (with shortcuts to create new Matter, new Time Tracking activity, new Expense or new Invoice)
icon – Matter365 application settings
Icon – Matter365 notifications
Icon – Indication of which user is currently signed in and a sign out button
Tiles on the Dashboard represent different types of data a lawyer would usually be interested in, like:
– Five most recently created Matters (clicking on any of them will take you to that Matter’s dashboard)
– Summary of all tasks assigned to you, across all Matters you are a member of
– Shortcuts to Office 365 application you will use regularly, together with Matter365 Conflict check shortcut
– Stats for the time you docketed today, this week, this month and this year
In the bottom right corner of the page, there is a
that you can use to contact support, start a live chat with support, report a bug or send us your feedback and suggestions.
It’s also possible to access knowledge base articles through this widget.
Updated: 07 Jul 2019 06:40 PM
Help us to make this article better
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk