- Customize Invoice Numbers
We added a feature that will let you Customize Invoice Numbers.
For the feature to work you will have to adjust the Custom transaction numbers setting in your QuickBooks Online.
Open your QuickBooks Online,
- Go to "Settings" ⚙ and select "Account and settings"
- Select Sales
- In "Sales form content" select "Edit ✎"
- Turn "Custom transaction numbers" ON
- Select "Save", then select "Done".
After you have turned the "Custom transaction numbers" setting on you will see a new field when creating an Invoice in Matter365:
The "Invoice number" field will let you customize Invoice numbers to your preferences:
If you have entered an Invoice number that already exists you will see this message: